1. Receipts must be attached to receive payment.
2. Alcoholic beverages are not allowable.
3. Upon completion, send this form with supporting documents to your district treasurer.
4. Payment will be made only after this form is approved by your District Treasurer and District Governor / Counselor.
5. In order to save the completed form fields and signatures, you must use either Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Acrobat Reader to view/edit this file. Mac users will want to make sure that the PDF did not open in Preview.
Form Updated 11/1/2022
District Fund Requisition
Please list checks with name on the check, chapter, fraternity, and amount.
District Funds Deposit Slip
This guide is for District Presidents and Chapter Presidents.
District Convention Guide
Prior to bidding for convention, we strongly recommend that each chapter read this handbook and discuss any questions with their district governors & counselors. All bids to host district convention MUST have a director of bands and sponsor endorsement.
This guide gives you an idea of what to except from preparing & presenting a convention bid to hosting a convention to wrapping up responsibilities afterwards.
District Convention Host Guide
For District Presidents and Chapter Presidents
District Convention Monograph
IMPORTANT: Immediately following the District Convention, but no later than MAY FIFTH, this form along with supporting receipts and invoices must be filed with the National Headquarters.
When this report is fully prepared, email it to your District Governor(s) & Counselor and copy to the National Accountant at email@example.com.
DC Final Budget Report
To be filled out by District Convention Host Chapters.
THIS FORM SHOULD BE MAILED TO THE NATIONAL OFFICERS, DISTRICT GOVERNORS AND COUNSELORS, THE CHAPTER FIELD REPRESENTATIVES
AND THE NATIONAL HEADQUARTERS NO LATER THAN JANUARY I, OF THE CONVENTION YEAR.
DISTRICT CONV FACT SHEET
This form must be completed and submitted to the National Headquarters by DECEMBER FIRST.
Immediately following the District Convention, but no later than MAY FIFTH, a completed Post-Convention Financial Report along with supporting receipts and invoices must be sent to National Headquarters.
District Conv Budg Prop